To celebrate the release of director Baz Luhrmann’s ELVIS, in cinemas June 24th, Warner Bros. Pictures, Cineworld Cinemas and Fountain Park offer you the chance to win a fantastic prize package including sunglasses, rhinestone notebook, rhinestone pen, record drinks coasters and pin badge.
Simply head over to our Facebook page on Thursday 16th June and look out for the competition!
From visionary filmmaker Baz Luhrmann, starring Austin Butler as Elvis Presley and Oscar winner Tom Hanks as Elvis’s enigmatic manager Colonel Tom Parker. The film delves into the complex dynamic between Elvis and Parker over 20 years, from Presley’s rise to fame to his unprecedented stardom, against the backdrop of the evolving cultural landscape and loss of innocence in America.
Baz Luhrmann's ELVIS | Official Trailer
ELVIS FACEBOOK COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- These terms & conditions apply to competitions run by Fountain Park in the absence of specific T&Cs.
- Closing date of competition is 23:59hrs on Monday 27th June.
- Prize draw is open to UK residents only, aged 16 or over, excluding employees of Fountain Park, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected with the promotion.
- To enter, follow the instructions on the Fountain Park Facebook social post.
- There is a limit of one entry per valid email address/person.
- Entry must be made by the entrant. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other address, including but not limited to commercial competitions, subscriptions, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this prize draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, ineligible, corrupted, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent because of any technical or other reason. Proof of sending the entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- No cash alternative available.
- Entries to the competition give entrants the chance to win the prize and entry does not guarantee the entrant the prize.
- Winners must be able to collect the prize from Cineworld Cinema at Fountain Park and no alternative is offered.
- The prize is as stated and non-transferable. There is no cash alternative.
- All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner will be made via Facebook Messenger within 5 days. The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted, or is not available we will re-draw to another winner from the list of correct entries.
- Winners details will be shared with Cineworld cinemas for prize fulfilment purposes.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.